Education and Certifications
- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Dr. Yeung is a licensed naturopathic doctor who is committed to offer safe, effective and natural treatments to various health issues. He uses injection therapy, medical acupuncture, clinical supplements and dietary & lifestyle changes to promote wellness and healthy living. He seeks to integrate naturopathic and conventional healthcare models to optimize patient care, and encourage a culture of responsible and preventative healthcare. Dr. Yeung has worked in community-based integrated health clinics and for the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
His areas of interest include:
- Digestive disorders (IBS, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, etc.)
- Weight loss and obesity
- Diabetes and diabetic complications
- Cardiovascular disease
- Low energy and fatigue
- Cognitive and mental health
- Nerve and spinal pain/injury
- Chronic pain (migraine, PMS, etc.)
- Arthritis and osteoporosis
Book a complimentary 15-minute consultation with Dr. Yeung to find out how you can be an active partner of your own wellness journey. He takes your health seriously. Visit his website here.